Only for the very demanding taste:
Design and construction by Arch. Eduardo Lora Bermudez, exclusive and unique in its class.
- Built on a plot of 10,673 m2 with 1,124 m2 of construction.
- 5 magnificent rooms, all with their bathrooms and dressing rooms.
- Two kitchens.
- Double living room, two dining rooms, study, library, independent service area, covered terrace, patio, gazebo, garden.
- Covered canopy for 6 vehicles
- Automatic security gate with guard gate for access control.
Windows and transoms of the Canadian firm Loewens. They are anti vandal, anti cyclonic and also have ozone between the glasses for temperature control and ultra violet rays. This prevents the sun from damaging furniture fabrics and paintings.
- The floors are SAND STONE imported from India.
- Imported travertine marble in the bathrooms.
- Silver coating on the ceiling of the main room. Study or office adjacent to it.
- The airs are of SUPER efficiency.
- 50 KW full power plant that perfectly cover the needs of the house.
- The pool has a gas heater.
- The kitchen complete with Wolf, Sub-Zero equipment.
Contact me for further details.