Privacy is an important right of users. For all users of Kweyol.com, we will treat your personal information with a responsible attitude, and hereby formulate Kweyol.com (https://kweyol.com, hereinafter referred to as “this website”) Collection, use, and protection policies for user-related information. Kweyol’s privacy protection statement is the announcement and commitment of this website to protect users’ personal privacy. Please read it carefully.
- Non-personal information of users
We will collect non-personalized information through your IP address, such as the nature of the user ’s browser, the type of operating system, the ISP domain name that provides you with access services, the order and link path of your access to this website, and the location where you visit Location, etc. By collecting the above information, we will optimize the pages displayed on your computer screen, and at the same time conduct passenger traffic statistics and visitor reading habits, etc., to improve the management and services of this website. This irrelevant personal information can help us identify the most popular areas and content of Kweyol.com, and help us determine the effectiveness of promotional activities.
Second, the user’s personal information
- When you perform various activities such as user registration, answering questions, and posting comments on Kweyol.com, with your consent and confirmation, this website will ask you to provide some personal information in the form of a registration form. This personal information includes:
(1) Personal identification information: such as name, gender, age, date of birth, ID number (or passport number), landline / mobile phone, correspondence address, residential address, e-mail address and other information.
(2) Personal background: occupation, education, income status, marital status, family status, hobbies, etc.
- Please understand that the information you provide will not be used for other purposes without your consent and confirmation. However, it is not limited to the disclosure in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 8 below in response to government and legal requirements. The goal of Kweyol.com is to provide all users with a pleasant and beneficial online experience, and make it easier and more satisfying for each user to use the relevant services of Kweyol. The collection of these personal information helps us achieve this goal. All registered members and visitors should be aware that when they disclose their personal information in bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other online public places, the information may be collected and used by others, including to send uninvited invitations to the user E-mail and other advertising information.
- User rights
- Users of this website have the following rights to their personal information:
(1) Inquire and request reading at any time;
(2) Request for addition or correction at any time;
(3) Request to delete at any time;
(4) Request to stop computer processing and use.
- This website provides users with various supporting services, such as housekeeping groups, group purchases and other activities. We usually require participants to fill out relevant information registration forms so that the activities can be better carried out. Such information will also become part of the user data of this website and will be subsequently recorded, preserved, protected and used reasonably. Whether to provide the requested information and whether to participate in such activities depends entirely on the users themselves.
- In response to the above rights, this website provides you with related services. If the user has any suggestions or comments, please send an email to app@Kweyol.com.
- User information security protection
- This website will strictly protect the security of your personal information and take strict management and protection measures for the information you provide. We will use appropriate security technologies and procedures to prevent your personal information from being lost, stolen or tampered with, and to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- This website will entrust professional technical personnel to process this kind of data on its behalf when necessary to meet the needs of professional division of labor. If this website sends you a notice processed by a computer, and you do not take the initiative to express your objection within the time specified in the notice, this website will presume in good faith that you have agreed. After that, you still have the right to request to stop computer processing in accordance with the provisions of Article 1 (4) of Chapter 3 above.
- Self-protection of user privacy
- Kweyol.com provides you with comments, Q & A and other services, and reminds all users in good faith that this area is a public place on the Internet. In these areas, any information you publish may become public information. Therefore, this website reminds you to think carefully before disclosing your personal information in these areas.
- The user is the only person who has the authority and confidentiality responsibility for his account password and related registration information. Therefore, when you are online, please be careful to protect your account security.
- Protection of minors’ privacy
- This website will establish corresponding reasonable procedures to protect the safety of minors’ personal information. This website solemnly declares that any minor under the age of 16 to participate in online activities should obtain the explicit consent of parents or their legal guardians (hereinafter collectively referred to as “guardians”).
- Without the consent of the guardian, minors surfing the Internet privately or in the name of adults may lack information security protection measures corresponding to the minors.
- The guardian shall bear the primary responsibility for protecting the online privacy of minors.
- This website collects personal information of minors for the purpose of better serving the specific requirements of minors. The relevant information is only used to protect the safety of minors when participating in online activities, and will not retain this information for further Or other commercial purposes.
- Without the consent of the guardian, this website will not use the personal information of the minor, nor will it disclose or transmit personal information that can identify the minor to any third party. However, this is not the case when it is disclosed in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 6 above in response to relevant government and legal requirements.
- If the minor’s guardian agrees, this website can collect the minor’s personal information. This website will provide the guardian with:
(1) Opportunity to review relevant information of their children or guardians;
(2) Refuse the possibility of further collection or use of personal information related to the child or guardian;
(3) Change or delete the personal information of their children or guardians.
- The guardian has the right to refuse further contact with the children or guardian of this website.
VII. User information usage principles Only if one of the following conditions is met, the website may use the personal information of the users of this website in a reasonable way beyond the necessary scope:
- Your written consent has been obtained;
- In order to avoid your urgent danger in life, body or property;
- To prevent major harm to the rights and interests of others;
- In order to promote the public interest and do not harm your major interests.
Eight, user information disclosure principles
- According to relevant laws and regulations of the Caribbean, when relevant government agencies require this website to disclose relevant personal information in accordance with legal procedures, this website will provide relevant information in accordance with the requirements of law enforcement units or for public safety purposes. In this case, this website does not assume any responsibility for any disclosure of user information.
- Other situations where it is necessary to disclose relevant user information due to good faith or reasonable reasons:
(1) According to the terms listed in the Kweyol service agreement or other relevant statements in the Kweyol, it is necessary to disclose relevant information;
(2) In case of emergency, to protect the personal or property safety of Kweyol Holding Company and Kweyol Network users;
(3) In order to reflect the principle of fairness and justice, it is necessary to publicize part of the user’s information.
- Cookies refer to a technology. When a user visits this website with a cookie device, the server of this website will automatically send cookies to the user’s browser and store them on the hard drive of the computer. These cookies are responsible for recording your future visits to this site, online personal data, browsing habits, etc.
- Exemption In addition to the exemption stipulated in Chapter 8 above, this website does not need to bear any responsibility in the following cases:
- As you inform others of the user’s password or share the registered account with others, any personal information leakage caused by this, or other personal information leakage not caused by Kweyol.com;
- Any personal information leakage, loss, misappropriation or tampering caused by hacker political attacks, computer virus intrusion or outbreak, temporary shutdown due to government control and other non-chain reasons that affect the normal operation of the network;
- Any third party uses your personal information according to the conditions listed in the various service statements of the chain and the service agreement, resulting in disputes;
- All the exemptions listed in the service statement and service agreement of Kweyol.com;
- Any consequence caused by force majeure.
- Relevant laws
For issues not covered by this statement, please refer to relevant national laws and regulations. When this statement conflicts with relevant national laws and regulations, the national laws and regulations shall prevail.
- The copyright and its modification, update and final interpretation rights on this website all belong to Kweyol.com.